Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide federal agencies with a flexible and efficient way to obtain solutions for the complex human capital and training service requirements.
- Are for governmentwide use for human capital management and training services;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- May include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
Pool 1: Contract Number: GS02Q16DCR0016
Pool 2: Contract Number: GS02Q16DCR0050
General Dynamics IT performs the following:
- customized training services including: training developed for Federal customers to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities related to specific subject matter and/or general knowledge, skills and abilities.
- customized employee development services for Federal employees to develop and/or enhance their general, mission-specific, management and/or leadership knowledge, skills and abilities.
- payroll processing, benefits management and personnel action processing.
- improved performance requiring changes in how people are organized around business processes, changes to the process themselves and the tools created to support these processes, as well as changes in management practices.
Who is Eligible
Any federal contracting officer with a delegation of procurement authority (DPA) from the GSA HCaTS Contracting Officer (CO) or HCaTS representative that is delegated by the HCaTS CO to issue DPAs.
General Dynamics is committed to reducing our global environmental impacts across our business, from increasing our recycling goals to decreasing energy usage. Our efforts help protect the environment while improving efficiency, reducing costs and ensuring we remain compliant with all relevant environmental laws and regulations. Please see more concerning our Environmental Responsibility.
Terms of Payment: Net 30 Days
CAGE Code 07MU1
Fax (703) 383-6087
Fax (703) 383-6785