The transition, convergence, and transformation of Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) requires incorporating flexibility in contract for authentic partnerships that can deliver measurable productivity enhancements in mission operations. GDIT’s approach involves investing in people, tools, architectures, and processes while preserving PMW 205 and PEO-EIS organizational strengths. By combining these principles, we innovate to drive down costs and improve the productivity, security, and effectiveness of modern networks like the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI). Driven by our “Think Next, Now” thinking, our innovative teams help drive speed to capability.
- Orchestrate Network Operations that inform our service delivery, Network as-a-Service consumption-based operating model
- Optimize network performance through a continual improvement focus with ongoing investment in multi-cloud strategies, cloud tools, ITSM-enabled processes, continuous Dev/Ops integration, and team skills
- Implement network transformation and technical refresh plans that infuse efficient, cost-effective technology services
- Drive service automation and hybrid cloud solutions that support current and future information superiority requirements through adoption of IT as-a-Service, SDN and NFV technologies
- Transform and enable business processes to reduce costs
"Our Tools and Automation group accelerates speed to decision through a single pane of glass that visually displays business cases and transforms the network in a way that enhances readiness," said Nick Trzcinski, Vice President of GDIT's Navy-USMC Business Area.
Partnering with GDIT
GDIT envisions a combination of continuous change and the insertion of new technologies requiring us to evaluate and engage key partners and leverage new relationships that offer the best fit with strategic goals and service requirements. It is only through the extension of the customers’ organization that we can synchronize with the organizational work culture and scale up to produce dramatically positive results that address key issues of cost, complexity, and capacity covering defined areas from production support to enhancements, new development, testing, and re-engineering to transform the network to truly become next generation.
Please join us on this important journey and assist us in objectively finding the resources that best fit the need based on capacity and capability. This approach to teaming positions us to rapidly and effectively devise innovative service solutions for NGEN-R requirements across the life of the contract. REGISTER TO PARTNER TODAY!
Join the GDIT Team
GDIT is currently seeking highly qualified network and system engineers, architects, cyber security specialists, and field service technicians to support our NGEN-R approach. Check out our open positions and apply today!