Enterprise Consolidation Contract Opportunities
Share this page:
General Dynamics IT (GDIT) has been a trusted partner, providing IT services and mission solutions to the Intelligence Community for over 50 years. Our people are our biggest asset, helping the Intelligence Community solve the most complex problems to meet mission goals. Join our team to work with leading IT professionals on solutions that make a difference to our Nation.
GDIT is excited to announce new career opportunities on an enterprise consolidation contract, which we are pursuing as a prime contractor. The new contract will be a consolidation of four field support contracts. As part of this contract GDIT will provide field support services to include engineering, logistics, procurement, training, network and hardware installation and facilities support for telecommunications and satellite systems and equipment for OCONUS and domestic locations. Each of our positions requires an active TS/SCI with Poly.
GDIT is a prime contractor on this incumbent work and has a long and successful history supporting this customer with exceptional performance as a service provider for more than 20 years.
Opportunities on this contract exist for:
- Network Hardware and Installation
- Field IT
Work locations include the Washington DC Metro Area, CONUS and OCONUS.
GDIT Incumbent Benefits
Join GDIT and we will bridge your time on your current contract allowing you to accrue general leave based on your years of service supporting the contracts being consolidated.
GDIT Alumni Benefits
As an extra incentive for previous GDIT employees to join our team, we will bridge previous time with GDIT (separated 5 years or less) when it comes to general leave accrual.
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large, growing organization, building your career within General Dynamics IT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in across the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Some of our locations include perks such as casual dress, onsite gyms and cafes
- Professional development assistance, covering the cost of obtaining professional & technical certifications
- Educational reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, dental and vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn gift cards for practicing healthy habits
- We know work-life balance is important and offer paid time off, plus 10 paid holidays
- Employee Discount Program – save up to 60% on hundreds of entertainment products
Your consideration is absolutely and completely confidential. Your resume and signed Letter of Intent will remain between our program manager and recruiting staff.
General Dynamics IT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.