The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) requires comprehensive worldwide information technology (IT) support to operate and maintain the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE). The SIE is comprised of people, processes, equipment, technology, and information that, when utilized together, enable SOF to conduct operations worldwide across Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. and foreign government organizational boundaries. The SIE provides support from the garrison level out to forward-deployed tactical operators and sensors worldwide.
General Dynamics IT is looking for individuals at all levels of expertise and experience to support a broad range of functional activities for the SOCOM to include SITEC II EOM and CSD contract. Positions are available at MacDill AFB, Tampa; Pensacola, Florida; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Help Desk Technician - Active TS/SCI & Sec+ (RQ15334)
- Systems Administrator, Sr. (RQ16367)
- Systems Engineer, Sr. (RQ17541)
- Network LAN/WAN Administrator (RQ17838)
- Systems Administrator, Sr. (RQ18532)
- Systems Security Administrator, Sr. (RQ19247)
- Systems Administrator SR Systems Administrator (MacDill) (RQ16367)
- Systems Engineer SR Systems Engineer (Fort Bragg) (RQ17541)
- Systems Administrator SR Systems Security Admin (Fort Bragg) (RQ19247)
- Network Engineer Network LAN/WAN Administrator (Fort Benning) (RQ19624)
- Network Engineer Network LAN/WAN Administrator (Fort Benning) (RQ19625)
- Network Engineer Unified Capabilities (UC) Admin (Fort Bragg) (RQ19723)
- Database Administrator SR Database Admin Tier 2 (MacDill) (RQ20317)