milCloud® 2.0, “Powered by General Dynamics Information Technology* (GDIT)”, connects commercial cloud service offerings to U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) networks with an architecture that is highly available, protects highly sensitive applications, and scales seamlessly. This capability provides an agile, secure, and cost-effective service environment that can respond rapidly to changing mission needs.
The DoD Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has awarded the milCloud® 2.0 Phase 1 support contract to CSRA LLC, a General Dynamics Information Technology, Managed Affiliate Under the contract. CSRA will provide DoD with a private cloud infrastructure and leverage existing economies of scale with the company’s FedRAMP High offering ARC-P.
Under the milCloud® 2.0 Phase 1 contract, CSRA will:
- Provide robust and resilient infrastructure services to DoD consumers and DoD partners for a variety of highly-protected workloads
- Improve availability, performance, and flexibility of datacenter services
- Reduce DoD’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for delivering infrastructure services
- Prepare essential business processes for later, broader use in the DoD IT cloud portfolio, including: infrastructure service contracting, billing, metering, and automated provisioning
- Provide inter-operable solutions to enable portability across hosting models and service contractors
- Ensure that cybersecurity and privacy regulations are maintained and adhered to
- Promote the use of “Green IT” by reducing the overall energy and real estate footprint of DoD data centers
We are currently seeking talented and highly qualified professionals in the fields below at various locations:
- System Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Technical Writers
These roles require an active security clearance. The level of clearance depends on position and ranges from Secret up to TS/SCI.
“milCloud and the milCloud logo” are registered trademarks owned by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). CRSA is providing the milCloud 2.0 services to DoD customers under Contract HC102817D0004.