The Department of the Navy (DON) operates one of the largest combined networks in the world, comprised of the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), the Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net), the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), and other legacy networks.
The Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program will facilitate an enterprise-wide capability for effective and integrated operations, oversight, responsibility, and accountability for the NMCI and the MCEN, as well as incorporate the ONE-Net into a consolidated enterprise IT services business model.
General Dynamics IT is currently seeking highly qualified network and system engineers, architects, cyber security specialists, and field service technicians for this exciting opportunity.
Check out these open positions and apply today!
- Industrial and Physical Security Manager (RQ15397)
- Asset and Configuration Manager (RQ15398)
- Logistics Manager (RQ15406)
- Network Security Manager (RQ15407)
- Performance and Quality Manager (RQ15410)
- Risk, Issue and Opportunity Manager (RQ15411)
- Facilities Manager (RQ19194)
- MCEN Program Manager (RQ15420)
- Service Management Process Owner/SME (RQ19189)
- Chief Network Architect (RQ20879)
- Enterprise Operations Manager (RQ20835)
- Enterprise Service Desk Manager (RQ20808)
- Enterprise Customer Advocate (RQ20882)
- COMSEC Lead (RQ20876)
- MCEN Lead Engineer (RQ20877)
- Law Enforcement Coordinator (RQ20881)
Learn more about GDIT's NGEN-R approach at gdit.com/ngen.