GDIT is Excited to Announce a Major Opportunity in Support of U.S. Army INSCOM!
- FAA ISC
- Regional Training Sites-Medical
- Cyber Security Careers
- NATO ITM
- Intelligence Analysis Jobs
- JRTC Mission Support Services
- Software Development Opportunities
- Special Operations Information Technology
- General Dynamics IT Intelligence Community Jobs
- Customer Service
- Communications Tech Support
- CSCS Training Services
- Data Analytics Jobs
- EOSS Virtual Job Fair
- Systems Administrator
- Cybersecurity Jobs
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is contacting qualified individuals in preparation for our expanded role to operate and maintain the information technology networks for the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) at Fort Belvoir, Springfield, VA and facilities in the Continental United States (CONUS) as well as outside the Continental United States (OCONUS). The new contract, INSCOM Information Technology Support Services 3 (I2TS 3), will combine the current I2TS2 and INSCOM portion of the current GAME-Bridge efforts. The scope of this work will provide the availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) networks, hardware, software, engineering and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM’s mission.
How GDIT Supports the Army INSCOM Customer
GDIT ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of C4IM including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its major subordinate commands provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
GDIT is the long-time incumbent at INSCOM providing IT services for over 40 years, and many of the personnel supporting the GAME-Bridge contract were once employed by GDIT. As a way of welcoming back these employees, GDIT has approved a program to reinstate time-in-service for former employees who are currently supporting the GAME task order! Even if you were never a GDIT employee, we offer time-in-service incentives that reward you for your time supporting the GAME task order. In addition, GDIT will assist all current GAME personnel for earning additional certifications that may be required for the new I2TS3 task order.
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
Our management team is focused on the professional growth of our most valuable asset – you, the employee.
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our nation
- Become part of an organization that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the Washington, D.C. Metro area, the United States and the world
Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
Qualifications for most positions:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- IAT-II 8570 Baseline Certification as determined by the Program Manager
- CompTIA Security+ (CE) or equivalent certification
Search for I2TS 3 jobs:
Job Titles include exciting career fields, like:
- Storage Administrator
- Information Assurance / Cybersecurity
- Desktop Support Administrator
- Field Service Technician
- MS SQL Database Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Project Manager
- Subject Matter Expert
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Writer
Your consideration is absolutely and completely confidential. Your resume and application will remain between the program management team and the recruiting staff.
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email our I2TS 3 staffing team today!
We look forward to your response.
I2TS3 Staffing Team
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled