Software Development Opportunities
- FAA ISC
- Regional Training Sites-Medical
- Cyber Security Careers
- NATO ITM
- Intelligence Analysis Jobs
- JRTC Mission Support Services
- Software Development Opportunities
- Special Operations Information Technology
- General Dynamics IT Intelligence Community Jobs
- Customer Service
- Communications Tech Support
- CSCS Training Services
- Data Analytics Jobs
- EOSS Virtual Job Fair
- Systems Administrator
- Cybersecurity Jobs
Software Development Opportunities
We are building and growing our software development business serving a range of customers across the Intelligence Community. We have several new exciting open positions available to cleared candidates in the D.C. metro area. Don’t have a security clearance? Clearances will be sponsored for the right candidates.
Through our collaborative technology environment, we provide numerous ways to contribute to the business outside of your onsite customer project. Build your thought leadership reputation and expertise by sharing your knowledge and lessons learned throughout our organization by presenting or demonstrating to our Communities of Interest. Community focus areas currently include agile methods, cloud, and big data. We’re open to new focus areas as well, bring your ideas! We offer the opportunity to work on a variety of different technologies, allowing you to diversify your skill set.
Looking to work somewhere where you will be recognized for your hard work and great ideas? These programs offer fast growth with possible advancement opportunities within a year.
We’re always looking for new ideas and ways to apply technologies to the growing challenges our customers face on these programs. Your ideas will be heard. Come to a large organization where you can make a difference.
We are hiring around these skill sets:
- Languages: Java (Hibernate, Spring), Ruby on Rails, Python, C#/.NET, Scala
- Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, ETL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Solr, ElasticSearch
- QA: Automated Testing (Selenium), Regression, Continuous Integration, Unit, Manual
We have opportunities in these locations:
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large, growing organization, building your career within General Dynamics IT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in across the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Some of our locations include perks such as casual dress, onsite gyms and cafes
- Professional Development Assistance, covering the cost of obtaining professional & technical certifications
- Educational Reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- Healthy Rewards Program, where you can earn gift cards for practicing healthy habits
- We know work-life balance is important and offer Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Program – Save up to 60% on hundreds of entertainment products
Speak to us about our opportunities that can provide you a position to be challenged, learn new skills, and teach others! We can be reached at SWDevIC@gdit.com.