NATO Information Technology Modernization
- FAA ISC
- Regional Training Sites-Medical
- Cyber Security Careers
- Administrative Intelligence Community Jobs
- Logistics Intelligence Community Jobs
- NATO ITM
- Intelligence Analysis Jobs
- Intel Software Development Opportunities
- Special Operations Information Technology
- General Dynamics IT Intelligence Community Jobs
- Customer Service
- Communications Tech Support
- Data Analytics Jobs
- EOSS Virtual Job Fair
- Cybersecurity Jobs
GDIT has won a major multiyear multi-million dollar contract with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to replace its obsolescent IT infrastructure and modernize IT service delivery across the twenty eight, soon to be twenty nine nation alliance.
The program duration is 5 years, immediate and near future hiring needs exist in Brussels, Belgium and Herndon, Virginia.
These career opportunities provide an exciting and unique opportunity to broaden and enhance your career with international experience within the military C4ISR environment supporting our allies. This is an opportunity to join the program at is inception.
As we stand up the program our immediate need is for people with the following competencies:
- Application Virtualization
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint
- Enterprise Service Management (BMC)
- NATO Architecture Framework (or DoDAF)
- Full Lifecycle Logistics (ILS)
- Data and Application Migration plus Dynamic Scheduler
Job titles we are hiring for include:
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Information Security Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
- Program Analyst
- Associate Network Technician
- Program Management
- Training Specialist
- Configuration Management
Many of these positions are at the Senior and Principal levels. Top Secret Clearance is required for Technical/Engineering Roles. Secret Clearance for all other roles.
The work involves the engineering and implementation of the solution; no O&M roles.
A number of open positions have been published, with more being added in the near future. View the most recent list here . If you would like to apply, and a position that matches your goals and interests does not exist, please apply to this general interest requisition .
Please contact NATOStaffing@gdit.com with any questions.
General Dynamics IT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.