Marine Corps Technology Services Organization (TSO)
- ACES Program Opportunities
- NATO ITM
- JRTC Mission Support Services
- Software Development Opportunities
- Special Operations Information Technology
- General Dynamics IT Intelligence Community Jobs
- Support Opportunities in Crane, IN
- AOC LTMS
- Customer Service
- Communications Tech Support
- CSCS Training Services
- Data Analytics Jobs
- EOSS Virtual Job Fair
- Next Generation 911 Job Opportunities
- Systems Administrator
General Dynamics IT is preparing to support the Marine Corps Technology Services Organization (TSO) Information Technology Services.
TSO provides development, design, production and maintenance support of information technology systems, particularly pay, personnel and accounting systems, for the Marine Corps as well as DoD components, services and agencies.
GDIT provides software development, systems engineering, and technology support to the United States Marine Corps (USMC) and other select DoD customers including Navy Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard and Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS). The TSO supports a number of business mission area sponsors within the Marine Corps including the Deputy Commandant, Programs and Resources (P&R) and Deputy Commandant, Manpower and Reserve Affairs (M&RA). GDIT provides administrative and IT support to other Marine Corps organizations, further referred to as supported organizations, principally located in Indianapolis, Indiana and Kansas City, Missouri, including Marine Corps Pay Requirements Directorate (MCPRD), Marine Corps Disbursing Operations and Systems Section (MCDOSS), and Marine Corps Pay Reconciliation Team.
If awarded, GDIT will provide:
- Information and technology services for software development and maintenance of business mission areas including personnel and financial accounting systems to support the mission of the Department of Defense
- Accounting Systems, Studies, Assessments, Consulting, Program management oversight
- Integration and maintenance of the networks these systems will be operated on
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled