Guiding Your Cloud Journey
Organizations are faced with a number of challenges and questions when transitioning to the cloud. With more than 10 years of experience providing secure cloud infrastructure and services to the government, we recognize the need for a cost-effective, low-risk solution that supports your specific mission, while guaranteeing security, performance and compliance.
Based on our extensive integration experience and deep partnerships with a broad array of cloud service providers, we help you identify the right solution to meet your technical requirements, business functionality and budget.
CERTIFICATIONS, STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE:
- FISMA Moderate Authorization and Accreditation
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- NIST Special Publications (SPs)
- SAS 70/SSAE 16 Type II
- Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Advanced Partner
- Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement
- VMware® Service Provider Program
General Dynamics IT works with all major cloud service providers and OEM equipment and software vendors to optimize each solution based on customer needs.
Whether you are moving to the cloud, already in the cloud, or managing multiple clouds, we support cloud requirements while safeguarding data, enhancing mission success and meeting federal security standards.