Information Technology Schedule (70) Contract (GS-35F-080CA)
If you have questions about using this schedule contract for IT Services (SIN 132-51), contact Mike McHugh at (703) 995-5373.
Cloud Computing Offerings - SIN 132-52 (EaaS), contact Srinivas Singaraju at (703) 852-2255.
Cloud Computing Offerings - SIN 132-52 (IaaS), contact Srinivas Singaraju at (703) 852-2255.
Authentication Products and Services - SIN 132-62, contact John Meyers at (703) 995-3399.
Contractual questions for the entire IT Schedule contract, contact Sue Dobyns at (401) 845-3658.
Software Maintenance (ENOSIS ONLY) – SIN 132-34, contact Halleh Seyson, at (570) 533-3358
Health IT Services – SIN 132-56, contact Halleh Seyson at (571) 533-3358
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services - SIN 132-45 A,B,C,D – (HACS), contact Dan VanBelleghem at (703) 852-1712
Mike, Srinivas, John, Janet, Bert, Halleh and/or Dan can:
- Discuss your technical requirements
- Provide recommendations regarding the appropriate labor categories, number of hours required for each labor category, and any Other Direct Costs (ODCs) necessary to accomplish your project
- Provide references for similar work completed by General Dynamics Information Technology
Services may be ordered using a purchase order or Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), depending on the nature of your requirement. A BPA provides a convenient and timely method for ordering anticipated repetitive needs for supplies and services.
GSA Schedule procurement steps for services are as follows:
- Prepare a Statement of Work (SOW) to include the following:
-Brief description of services to be provided
-Period of performance
-Place of performance
-Any other information necessary to define the work requirements
- Obtain price lists from three Schedule contractors and prepare cost comparison per applicable labor categories
- Prepare justification for selection
- Submit justification, funding documents and SOW to agency contracting office
- Agency contracting office requests cost quote from General Dynamics Information Technology
- Agency contracting office issues a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) or Time and Materials (T&M) delivery order to GDIT.
Send order paperwork to:
Director, GWACs/GSA Schedules
Fax (703) 383-6785
General Dynamics Information Technology
ATTN: Mike McHugh or Sue Dobyns
3211 Jermantown Road
Fairfax, VA 22030-2844