CSRA is a prime vendor on the ENCORE III Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. The ENCORE III contract provides IT solutions for activities throughout all operating levels of all customer organizations in support of functional requirements including Command and Control (C2), Intelligence, and Mission support areas, and to all elements of the Joint Information Environment (JIE). Services that may be procured via the Encore III vehicle include:
- Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Integrated Solutions Management
- Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Prototyping
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Custom Application Development
- Product Integration
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Asset Management
- Network Support
- Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Information Communications Technology
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Web Services
- Operations Support
- IT Support Services
- Cloud Professional Services
Our ENCORE III team is comprised of leaders in the industry that provide a diverse set of services, customers, and capabilities across the DoD IT consortium. Team CSRA provides effective command and control and IT solutions that focus on processing and disseminating actionable information from senior decision-makers through the tactical level warfighters. Our select group of IT industry partners for ENCORE III will enable rapid delivery of capabilities and solutions to DISA and users of the ENCORE III contract in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Team CSRA is comprised of the following companies:
- CSRA, LLC
- Academy Consulting Group, LLC
- Chief Tech, LLC
- Citizant, Inc.
- Digital Consultants, LLC
- Grant Thornton, LLC
- Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.
- Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
- JYG Innovations, LLC
- Lunarline, Inc.
- McKenzie Christopher Associates, Inc.
- Northern Tech Group (NTG), Inc.
- Oak Grove Technologies, LLC
- Swaminomics, Inc.
- Virtuo Group Corporation
- XOR Security, LLC