Engaging and Connecting Citizens to their Government
Customer Experience Solutions
Citizens expect to interact with organizations and access government services in a way they prefer, at a convenient time and in a manner that fits their individual needs. It is critical for government agencies to deliver a superior customer experience and ensure cost-effective service delivery.
We work with customers to modernize contact center services, deliver multi-channel customer experiences and reduce total operating costs. We provide full lifecycle contact center solutions including facilities, technology, operations, security, staffing and training. This enables consistent, seamless and personalized customer service.
- Contact Center Operations
- Multi-channel Customer Experiences
- Digital Services
- Workforce Recruitment, Onboarding and Training
- Security Management
- Service Transformation
- Emergency Contact Center Mobilization and Deployment
- Engage four out of 10 Americans annually via our contact centers
- Designed, manage and operate 17 large-scale, multi-channel contact centers in the U.S.
- Mobilized 11 new large-scale contact centers in six months
- Recruited, trained and onboarded thousands of customer service representatives in one month
- Handle and protect some of the largest volumes of personally identifiable information
Cloud-Based Contact Center-as-a-Service Platform
Our Customer Experience Platform (CXP) supports large and dispersed contact centers while safeguarding data, enhancing mission success and meeting federal security standards. The CXP is designed for government agencies and organizations that require scalable and tailorable contact center operations, as well as delivery of superior customer experiences. A FedRAMP-compliant cloud-based solution, the CXP provides a full range of technology capabilities to customize and operate contact centers of any size, with the ability to support critical security and privacy requirements.