Rapidly evolving wireless technologies and new applications make networks more and more complex. Optimizing these complex networks is crucial to ensure quality of service and efficiency of operations. General Dynamics Wireless Services provide network optimization services to address all levels of network performance and to assist operators in meeting today’s demanding network performance targets.
Our organization provides network optimization services for all levels of network projects, integration of new site builds for coverage and/or capacity expansion, site traffic and capacity growth, new technology overlay launch and expansion and multi-technology integration for seamless operation.
Network technologies we support:
We aim to increase network efficiency and improve coverage, quality and capacity. As major carriers migrate to LTE, our optimization team leads the way in developing new solutions to assist various operators in managing complex, multi-technology wireless networks.
- Certified wireless optimization experts
- Wireless network assessment including network audit and wireless network benchmark
- End-to-end optimization and troubleshooting services for 3G and 4G wireless networks
- Analysis of traffic growth forecasts and identification of traffic reduction solutions to increase capacity and better utilize network assets
- Development of network reliability and capacity upgrade options for existing wireless networks
- Site level and network level performance monitoring