Ensuring Operational and Service Continuity
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The identification, purchase, movement and management of products and materials – locally and abroad – is a complex undertaking. The risks presented by complex supplier networks, economic and geopolitical threats, can leave organizations vulnerable to operational or service disruptions. Our mature logistics and supply chain management practice meets these challenges and manages our customer’s risks every day.
Whether dealing with large purchase acquisitions, the shipping and maintenance of high-value and sensitive assets or responding to urgent or high-priority missions, we provide the expertise, tools and technologies necessary to manage end-to-end supply chains, both predict and mitigate risk and to ensure operations and budget objectives are achieved.
Experienced in global operations and regulatory environments, our team implements end-to-end solutions to ensure customers receive the right products, materials and personnel at the right times and locations.
- End-to-end Global Supply Chain and Material Management
- Large-scale and High-Volume Asset Management
- Secure Management of High Value Materials and Systems
- Complete Procurement Services
- Strategic Vendor Relationships and Pricing Agreements
- Professional and Technical Services
- Crisis and Emergency Response