Partner with Us: Strong Alliances with Small Businesses
Small Business Eventsclick here
Partner with Us
Share this page:
We develop strong alliances with small and large businesses that provide information technology and systems engineering services.
General Dynamics IT is committed to the principles and the spirit of the provisions of Public Law 95-507, as amended, and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 19, which establish requirements for participation in federal contracting opportunities by:
- Small business (SB) concerns, including Native American small businesses
- Small disadvantaged business (SDB) concerns owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals
- Small business concerns owned and controlled by women (WOSB)
- SBA-certified HUBZone (Historically under-utilized business zones) small businesses
- Veteran-owned (VO) and service disabled veteran-owned (SDVO) small businesses
- AbilityOne organizations employing the blind and the severely-disabled
We are interested in developing new alliances with businesses that are committed to delivering quality services and marketing to develop opportunities. To be considered for business partnerships and teaming, we recommend that you register your company with General Dynamics. This information will be kept in a database that will be used to identify possible candidates for opportunities that arise and are without obligation of any kind on the part of either you or General Dynamics. If you have questions, or would like to update your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
For those interested in applying for a position with General Dynamics Information Technology, please visit our Careers Page.