About Microsoft Partner
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft is enabling digital transformation for the Federal government.
Microsoft has worked with customers to achieve FedRAMP compliance across all 3 cloud services: Azure (IaaS, PaaS), O365 (SaaS) and Dynamics 365 (SaaS) especially suited for Federal agency workloads. In addition, Microsoft uniquely offers DoD and Intel specific clouds that are SRG Impact Level 5-ready for infrastructure, platform, and productivity services (Office 365 DoD/Intel and Azure DoD/Intel), and the Azure Government Cloud with FEDRAMP High ATO’s. Microsoft provides the broadest range of cloud services meeting security requirements across multiple federal agencies.
General Dynamics IT and Microsoft
The GDIT and Microsoft strategic alliance offer our clients the integrated and innovative solutions they need to succeed in a cloud-first world. Informed by its 20+ year strategic relationship with Microsoft and recognized internationally as a key Microsoft alliance partner, GDIT builds on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Together, we help organizations worldwide transform their IT and business processes to drive success orchestrated by the cloud.
- Delivering secure, end-to-end cloud-based hybrid solutions that transform enterprise organizations and meet the needs of the evolving workplace
- Solutions for the hybrid workplace, complex cloud migrations, application modernization, unified communications, desktop management, Windows 10 migration, CRM, cybersecurity, and mobility
- Leveraging Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM Online and Windows 10
- Gold competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, Collaboration and Content, Hosting, Data Platform, and Messaging
- Over 900 certified Microsoft employees with 1600 Microsoft Certifications
Through our alliance, we develop solutions leveraging Microsoft Cloud, Modern Workplace, Mobility and CRM platforms, and end-to-end GDIT services to help organizations adapt and keep pace with change while accelerating productivity results.
- Migration to Office365: GDIT has migrated hundreds of thousands of US Public Sector users to Office365 over the last 6 years, starting with the Microsoft BPOS offerings. GDIT has proven methodologies for successful and secure migrations from Lotus Notes, Groupwise, Google Mail, and Exchange to Office365. GDIT provides full lifecycle migration, training, and support services for Office365.
- Workload Migration to Azure: GDIT has dozens of trained and certified Azure SME’s that are expert in the suite of services that enable rapid migration of cloud-ready workloads to the Azure cloud. Azure Virtual Machines is a popular choice for initially migrating services to Azure because it enables a “lift and shift” migration model. GDIT can configure a VM-like infrastructure currently running your services in your datacenter, and then migrate your software to the new VM. GDIT can make the configuration updates, such as URLs to other services or storage, allowing us to migrate many applications in this way. In addition, GDIT has successfully supported agency ATO process for cloud services.
- Application Modernization on Azure: These services, built on the Azure cloud platform, transform business and technical environments with modernization and application development services that leverage innovations in cloud, mobility, cyber, social, and analytics technologies.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365: Our certified Microsoft Dynamics consultants will work closely with your team to design, optimize, and deliver the solution which best meets the needs of your users and your organization. Our Microsoft Dynamics consulting and implementation services include: business process analysis, workflow optimization, system planning and design, project management, system configuration, detailed data modeling, and application development.