ServiceNow’s cloud-based service modernizes and transforms the enterprise and as a result, is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, ServiceNow helps the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable. Customers use ServiceNow’s service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more.
ServiceNow is enabling cloud modernization and transformation for the Federal government. The ServiceNow Service Automation Government Cloud Suite was granted a Joint Authorization Board (JAB) Provisional Authorization to Operate (P-ATO) in February 2016. ServiceNow data centers, infrastructure, and platform are included in the scope of the P-ATO. ServiceNow is offered as a FedRAMP cloud-based service or can be installed directly on customer premise in a private cloud solution.
CSRA and ServiceNow
The CSRA and ServiceNow strategic alliance offers our clients the integrated and innovative solutions they need to transform and modernize their Enterprise. CSRA is a registered partner and Managed Service Provider that has access to ServiceNow early releases and enablement that includes: pre-sales support, product demonstrations, discounted license fees (MSP), best practice workshops, process and training, administrator and developer training, and an array of certification programs to accelerate knowledge, capabilities and careers. CSRA and ServiceNow have delivered numerous solutions to Federal clients that have enabled modernized service based solutions that accomplish accelerated operations within their missions.
- CSRA is a managed service provider for ServiceNow based IT delivery management through our Integrated Technology Center located in Bossier City, LA
- CSRA is able to deploy both public and private cloud-based ServiceNow solutions to meet customer security requirements
- Solutions for the IT operations management, enterprise workflow solutions, and contact centers
- Registered partner of ServiceNow and a leading integrator in the federal government marketplace
- Over 50+ certified ServiceNow employees focused exclusively on the Federal market with multiple security clearance levels
Through our alliance, we develop solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s cloud-based platform and forms-based workflow engine to automate service process across the enterprise. CSRA leverages the enterprise capabilities of ServiceNow in terms of scale, resilience and unique, highly tailored industry and customer requirements.
- IT Operations Management: CSRA implements ServiceNow in multiple clients across the federal environment to manage IT service desks and operations preventing service outages and maximizing operational agility. Significant reductions in help desk hours, incident resolution time and problem resolution time have achieved through implementation of ServiceNow.
- Enterprise Service Management: CSRA utilizes the ServiceNow solution to streamline enterprise workflows in the areas of facilities management, field force management, human resource management, background investigation services, and other employee-based business processes
- Agile Application Development: With ServiceNow’s forms-based application development environment, new applications can be rapidly built and deployed as cloud-native apps. ServiceNow was designed from the ground up as a development platform to rapidly deploy to meet customers evolving requirements.