FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb 7, 2018 - CSRA Inc. (NYSE:CSRA), a leading provider of next-generation IT solutions and professional services to government organizations, today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2018, which ended December 29, 2017.
"CSRA is the clear leader in next-generation IT delivery for the federal government, which is increasingly looking to harness the transformational potential of the cloud," said Larry Prior, CSRA president and CEO. "Our strong third quarter results demonstrate the power of that premise. We delivered robust revenue growth with important new programs and strategic acquisitions while maintaining our industry-leading margins. Our focus on innovation with leading technology partners continues to drive strong business development success, which signals that our long-term model is solid and our foundation is strong."
- Revenue of $1.31 billion up 7 percent compared to the third quarter of fiscal year 2017 (year-over-year) and up 3 percent compared to the second quarter of fiscal year 2018 (sequentially)
- Operating Income of $128 million up 23 percent and Adjusted EBITDA of $201 million up 7 percent year-over-year
- Diluted EPS of $1.14 (GAAP) and $0.56 (Adjusted) reflect strong profitability and benefits from recent tax reform
- Substantial Operating Cash Flow of $157 million and Free Cash Flow of $133 million
- Robust book-to-bill ratios of 1.3x for the quarter and 1.7x for the trailing twelve months build the foundation for future growth
- Increasing guidance for Fiscal Year 2018 Revenue, Adjusted EBITDA, and Adjusted Diluted EPS
Members of CSRA’s executive team will discuss third quarter fiscal year 2018 earnings during a call/webinar at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
- Join the conference webcast through this link
- Participating analysts and institutional investors may join the conference call by dialing 1-877-883-0383 (domestic) or 1-412-902-6506 (international) and entering passcode 3778101
- A replay of the conference call will be available on the Investors website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call
About General Dynamics Information Technology
For more information about General Dynamics Information Technology, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), please visit www.gdit.com.
About General Dynamics
Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, General Dynamics (NYSE:GD) is a global aerospace and defense company that offers a broad portfolio of products and services business aviation; combat vehicles, weapon systems and munitions; C4ISR and IT solutions; and shipbuilding. The company’s 2017 revenue was $31 billion. More information is available at www.generaldynamics.com.
Tom Doheny, Communications, email@example.com, 571-353-4454
This website includes press releases originally posted on CSRA.com prior to its acquisition by General Dynamics. This content was migrated to GDIT.com on July 9, 2018.