Delivering Customer Experience from the Cloud
Customer Experience Platform
Share this page:
Citizens expect to interact with organizations and access services in a way they prefer, at a time they are available and in a manner that fits their individual needs. It is critical for government agencies to deliver superior customer experience and ensure services are delivered in a cost-effective manner.
The Customer Experience Platform (CXP) is the first FedRAMP-compliant cloud-based solution for customizing and operating scalable contact centers. Designed for government agencies and organizations that require flexible and tailorable contact center operations, the CXP provides a full range of technology capabilities to modernize or deploy contact centers of any size:
- Multi-channel access for minimal customer effort and fast inquiry resolution
- Unlimited agent deployments for maximum operational flexibility
- Unlimited scalability across geographies
- Integrated self-service, analytics and workforce optimization for performance enhancement
- Reporting and analytics across the entire customer journey
- On-premise, cloud or hybrid deployment options
- Advanced customization and third-party integration
- Built on our enterprise-level, FedRAMP-compliant cloud, providing security, visibility and enhanced performance without service interruption
The CXP incorporates technology developed by Genesys to deliver the functionality required by contact centers of varying needs for an enhanced customer experience. Most importantly, the solution ensures customers can receive the information they need at the time they want it and in a way they want to access it.