General Dynamics IT was awarded the Enterprise Information Technology Program (EITP) Technical Support Services (TSS) contract with the United States Postal Service (USPS). We have a 30+ year partnership with the USPS and are a Postal Supplier Council Member. Under this contract, we will provide IT professional, technical and support services to support the cradle to grave lifecycle of internally and externally-facing USPS business systems.
Services include (but are not limited to) requirements, business process re-engineering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, tuning, upgrading, and patching.
Systems that may be supported include PostalOne!, Surface Air Management System, Surface Visibility, USPS.com, Informed Visibility, WebTools, Product Tracking and Reporting (PTR), Customer Registration, Point of Service (POS) – Retail, Informed Delivery, Payroll Systems, Inspection Service Integrated Information System, Transportation Optimization Planning and Scheduling and Solution for Enterprise Management (SEAM).
Why General Dynamics IT:
- Opportunity for fast growth
- Professional development assistance, covering the cost of obtaining professional & technical certifications
- Educational reimbursement toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, dental and vision coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, General Dynamics IT offers paid time off, plus 10 paid holidays
- We are proud of our diverse and inclusive community, and we are strengthened by the many viewpoints and ideas shared by our employees who hail from every corner of the world
Opportunities are available in the Washington, DC metro area; Wilkes Barre, PA; Eagan, MN; St. Louis, MO; San Mateo, CA; Topeka, KS; and Raleigh, NC.
General Dynamics IT is a two-time recipient of the USPS Quality Supplier Award for Professional Services. Join General Dynamics IT to become part of a global organization with strong career growth potential and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
For more information, please contact:
Brad Holloway, Principal Recruiter; Bradley.Holloway@gdit.com; (314) 724-6200
Melissa Topper, Account Director; Melissa.Topper@gdit.com; (301) 692-0595