A Trusted Partner – Everywhere the U.S. Military Operates
Share this page:
General Dynamics IT stands shoulder-to-shoulder with defense leaders to improve technology services.
The American people rely on the Department of Defense to keep them safe and the DoD relies on General Dynamics IT to keep its technology running. With more than 3 million employees spread across the globe and the world’s largest enterprise network, the DoD faces technology challenges unlike any other entity.
As a trusted partner, General Dynamics IT understands the scale of DoD’s challenges while delivering mission-critical IT services that protect sensitive information, keep millions of employees connected and provide cutting-edge support to warfighters.
General Dynamics IT stands side-by-side with defense technology leaders to help solve problems, improve services and position IT as an enabler of mission success:
- Helped build the Air Force Intranet Control System, the first cyberspace weapon system to reach full operational capability status
- A key integrator of the new Collaboration Pathfinder initiative, which changed how email, unified communications and records management are provided across the Air Force and Defense Logistics Agency.
- Built the first U.S. Marine Corps private cloud.
- As the largest provider of network services to DoD installations worldwide, General Dynamics IT implemented U.S. Navy ONE-NET, delivered to the U.S. Army Host Based Security System Enterprise support for 1 million nodes across CONUS and OCONUS theaters and maintains 80 percent of DoD’s global voice and E911 services.
- Deployed the building blocks of the Department of Defense Information Network and its unified capabilities
- Cloud Solutions
- IT Modernization
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Professional and Technical Services
- Training and Learning Solutions
- Intelligence and Special Operations Support
- Remote Video Surveillance System