ENHANCED SYSTEMS. INCREASED SECURITY. RAPID RESPONSE.
Share this page:
From protecting and securing our borders, ports and critical infrastructure against evolving terrorism, to providing emergency response, the federal civilian agencies that help ensure our homeland security must be proactive and prepared to mitigate a wide range of threats and events on land, air, sea and in cyber space.
General Dynamics IT partners with customs authorities, law enforcement agencies and transport authorities to secure our homeland and deliver system and IT modernization.
- Designed an integrated IT infrastructure with operational support services for a newly constructed government campus, helping transition 3,500 government personnel to their new workplace.
- Developed a Risk Management Framework adoption model that enforces robust security controls and continuously monitors enterprise risk.
- Delivered remote video surveillance system that provides threshold-plus sensors for border detection and identification
- 20M+ immigration documents personalized since 2010
Securing the Nation with Comprehensive Solutions
- Remote Video Surveillance System
- Big data management and analytics
- Campus IT Modernization
- IT consolidation and network and security operations
- Professional and training services